- Do you wish your email writing in English was easier and less time-consuming?
- Is small talk before meetings still a problem?
- Do you want to feel confident when presenting in front of clients or colleagues?
- Still scared to jump on a call in English?
- Are you sick and tired of not getting better at speaking English?
- Do you need help changing your learning habits?
- Do you want to finally feel the freedom that speaking English with confidence gives you?
Motivated to change all this?
Then 1:1 lessons with me are the right choice for you!
- evaluate your current level of English
- set your long term and short term learning goals and discuss a plan of action of how they can be achieved
- create a learning plan tailored to your time availability, learning goals, keeping in mind the topics and ways of learning you enjoy
- address your learning needs, focusing on a fluent conversation on topics you enjoy or need to practice for work, helping you make sense of grammar and enlarge your vocabulary
- take place online on zoom or other agreed platform
- are typically conducted once a week with each session lasting approximately 60 min
- will always be tailored to your individual needs, according to the study plan we will set together
- all notes about vocabulary, pronunciation and any lesson materials will be kept in a shared Google document which you can access any time online
Pictures from Lessons
Looking for one time help?
Message me or book a one off consultation!
(a 60 min 1:1 lesson tailored to your needs)
I can help you:
- Prepare for a job interview
- Write a CV suited to your industry
- Improve your LinkedIn profile to reach international recruiters
- Practice for an important presentation
- Set up a learning plan that works for you that you can then follow on your own
- If there is something else you are dealing with, ask me if I can help. If I can’t, I will do my best to help you find the best person for you.
Reference to Terms and Conditions
For effective cooperation, please familiarise yourself with my terms and conditions, and see if you are happy with them.
By ordering the lessons you agree to abide by them.